Below we have gathered links to multiple resources including the federal government, New York State and local governments here in Central New York.
UPDATE as of 5/29/2020: CNY is now in PHASE TWO of reopening. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
Phased reopening of the CNY region is now underway. PHASE ONE includes construction, manufacturing, and select retail for curbside pickup. PHASE TWO includes professional services, finance and insurance, retail, administrative support, retail estate/rental leasing. PHASE THREE includes restaurants/food services, hotels/accommodations. PHASE FOUR includes arts, entertainment, recreation, and education. CLICK HERE for further information about phased reopening.
Social distancing rules remain in place.
Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a new executive order that will require all New Yorkers to wear a mask in crowded public spaces.
If you have not received your federal stimulus payment you can find out when you will receive it here. CLICK HERE
Do you think you or someone you may know have COVID-19? You can screen your symptoms with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Screening Tool developed by Apple and The White Coronavirus Task Force. CLICK HERE
Learn more and get the latest updates from Governor Andrew Cuomo on the New York State COVID-19 website. CLICK HERE
Learn more about federal stimulus payments and tax relief. CLICK HERE
Have a question about COVID-19? Call the Upstate University Hospital COVID-19 Hotline: (315) 464-3979
Need someone to talk to? New York State is proving FREE metal health support over the phone. Call 1-844-863-9314
Watch the daily press briefing. Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon is frequently addressing the public on COVID-19 updates in CNY. Check the Onondaga County Facebook Page each day for live video and any announcements. CLICK HERE
What to do if you’re out of work; Here’s unemployment information and who’s hiring in CNY. CLICK HERE
Are you a small business looking for guidance? The Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Department of Treasury have begun releasing the information that will guide the programs created through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. CLICK HERE
Restaurants in CNY: Who’s open for takeout or delivery? CLICK HERE
Get the LATEST updates from your local county health department in CNY. Click on your county below:
- Onondaga County
- Oswego County
- Cayuga County
- Cortland County
- Madison County
- Oneida County
- Chenango County
Learn about social distancing from the White House Coronavirus Taskforce:
Here are more trusted resources to learn about COVID-19:
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease – Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions – CDC
- How to Prepare and Take Action – CDC
- Background and “What May Happen” – National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Q-and-A About Coronavirus – World Health Organization (WHO)
- Daily Situation Reports from WHO
- How Coronavirus Spreads –CDC
- Prevention and Treatment – CDC
- Guarding Against Stigma Related to Coronavirus – CDC
- Information for Travelers – CDC
- Information for Employers – Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- HIPAA Privacy and Novel Coronavirus – Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Coronavirus Response – Federal Drug Administration (FDA)
- Coronavirus Defense Department
- COVID-19: What You Need to Know – International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)